What is this? It looks like a nem...

[attachment=0]Hitchhiker anemone.jpg[/attachment]
I found this little guy hiding on a zoa rock I bought from another reefer. Its really pretty, you can't tell from the crappy pic. It's body is clear with concentric bright fluorescent green and orange and red rings and spots and it has pinkish/orangish tips on its tentacles. It is much more fluorescent than any other creatures I have. When it's tentacles are fully expanded it is about the diameter of a dime, maybe a little less. Any ideas about what it is?

Could be a ball tip anemone too. IMO these are harmless and can actually be quite pretty. I have a few in my tank and I leave them alone.

On the other hand it's really hard to tell from your pic and I don't want to give you the wrong information.

very easy to tell just google ball nem and aptasia you will be able to tell after that...they look nothing like each other. if it looks like a small bubble tip nem but very colorfull then its a majano. that needs to be killed asap. Since you can full the rock out just durn it off with a lighter.

Try another picture under normal lighting, not LEDs.

I have killed an aiptasia in my tank. If aiptasia can look as good as this, then I want some aiptasia! I am sure it's not an aiptasia, nor does it look anything like any majano I've ever seen. From googling for pics, it looks like a ball anemone, but more colorful than any of which I've found pics. I'll try to get a better pic and post it. I definitely want to keep it cause it looks so good!