What is this in my tank

i have what looks like some type of anemone in my tank. Looks pretty but has been reproducing pretty quick. I have considered taking the rock with it on it out and acid wash and bleach and then add it back. I just do not know if it is good or bad. ?Can someone please help?me to identify. ?It would be great appreaciated.View attachment 517?Thanks in advance,Chris

They kind of look like majano-anemone. ? If it is then you should definitely take out the rock. ?https://reefcorner.com/reef-database-index/hitchhiker-index/majano-anemone/?

@jenkinscrew - they do look like an anemone but they are really small and have reproduced fairly quickly. ?Started off as looking like a patch of green grass and now look more like aptasia, but with green tips@applejk- That certainly sounds like it. ?Thank you. I will look further into this as being the culprit.

Sure enough! They are?green majano anemones! Up close looks like a GBTA lol. So get some peppermint shrimp,Aptasia X or scrape them off. I would try the peppermint shrimp first and see if they slowly stat disappearing. If you want faster results use the Aptasia X :)Green majano anemone