What is the best way to get rid of mojano naturally?

Got some really nice corals but covered in mojano. Got them quarentined at the moment. wondering is there anything i can buy that will eat them?

Aiptasia eating File fish will eat them but if you and lps or softies. The fish might eat them too. Just blast them with aiptasia x

You could do peppermint shrimp but that's not always a guarantee sometimes the peps don't even touch them. I put 6 in my 72 and I got rid of all of mine.

The file fish worked wonders for me before but others have reported they eat zoas. I didnt have any zoas at the time but as far as I could tell, it didnt bother any of my lps. Don't have the file fish anymore, but I've got some zoas and palys now so I just recently picked up a majano/aiptasia zapper (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77527) for some majanos that have popped up again recently. The zapper is easier and more fun than Joe's Juice, but if you don't have zoas or are willing to risk some collateral damage, I would try the file fish as I think it's ultimately more effective and can get to places in your tank that might be impossible to reach with the zapper or especially with Joe's Juice.

The easiest way for me is to manually remove them with a plastic tweezer. They are pretty easy to pop off, it's just time consuming. I have had no luck getting a critter to eat them, or with any of the things you inject or put on them.

Wait- are these the ones you got from me? lol. call or text me if you need pointers. Like I said- easy- just time consuming. If I'd had a quarantine tank I'd have kept them and popped them all off.

Best way to get rid of and keep from getting them is too not get them or introduce them obviously....Duh lol. You can get a syringe and blast them with boiling hot water ( friendly good neighbors wont like it) or try to pick them off with tweezers. No matter what its never easy. Alot say try this creature or that one but overall it will be your preserverance.