what do you feed yout anemones

Mine get whatever the Preds are eating that day.
Frozen table shrimp, frozen squid, and frozen silversides.

I've seen them eat Marine A and other pellet based food if the fish are too slow to grab it.

@shse666 wrote:
Mine get whatever the Preds are eating that day. Frozen table shrimp said:
+1 I never fed mine when I had them, maybe once a month I would feed them a blend of what ever I have mixed up in the freezer. I like to take a lot of the pre-made packages and add a bunch of things to it. Just allows a little of everything for everyone in the tank.

Royal aquatics carries it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever the seafood counter has a discount sticker on(saltwater fish). I cut some for the crabs, big fish and nems and blend the rest with mysis, nori and other stuff.

Feed the anemone small, then med then a little bit bigger until you see that it had deflated the day after feeding, then go down one size and that is perfect for that critter. I usually feed every week or so, sometimes less.

Then they grow quickly, if that is your goal. Mine is about 2 feet across and eats like a pig.

I quit feeding mine cuz it go too big but when I was I feed it frozen krill and clam strips now it just gets what ever the tank is having.

I fed mine frozen krill twice per week, then it got so huge that it split. Now, I feed the first original nem once per week and attempt to feed the other but spits it out. I can't see a mouth on the new nem, weird.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2