Well i joined DFW in April 2004 but haven't been posting.

bump1

Membership Expired
Iv been in the hobby from the mid to late 90s. The past 6 years or so iv been flying back and forth to Los Angeles California. and ?I haven't had the time to keep up with the club or my tanks. I'v popped on here and there for some reading but thats about it.??I still have three tanks up and going but not the rest. I slowly broke down the rest of the tanks as i had way to many. I now have a sm gold fish tank. I luv the gold fish. My 125 rr tank has a few sm corals and one lonely clownfish in it. This tank is needing some love for sure. Now my 240g reef is doing well but has some bad nems in it that i need to get out of there. My corals look good and it has 4 fish in it. It has two tangs one purple and the other i don't remember the name. The other two are a pair of fancy clownfish we bought from a member here years ago.?? So, I have plans to get on and spend lots a time readding and finding whats all new these days. Im sure that some things may have changed over the past few years and ill need to know whats all new.I am no longer romping back and forth to and from LA and TX. So I am ready to start geting my hands wet again and get my tanks back to there full glory. ?Looking forward to saying hi to some old members and meeting some new ones.Bump

Welcome back!Starting next week you will see a lot of our legacy information back in the website, yet if you have any question please shoot we all would love to contribute in your way back to the hobby!

Welcome back bump! Hopefully we'll get to see you soon! A new build thread would be great to see so we can check out your current setup and progress. :-D Let us know if you have any questions about anything new you see.

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys !?My 240 and 125 are both still running so no new builds there but ill try and put up a picture of the 240 as its the one that has the stuff in it. But don't fuss at me about them bad nems as it has a lot of them. ill post on them soon.?

Welcome back! ?Those of us that have been around since the nineties aren't old, we just have a bit of salt in our hair!

Welcome back! ?Glad to hear your travel schedule has slowed down and afforded you the opportunity to get them hands wet on a more regular basis. ?Cheers!

Posted by: Michelle?Welcome back! ?Those of us that have been around since the nineties aren't old, we just have a bit of salt in our hair!? ?
So so true and in my case some supper glue gel ! said:

Thank you MikeIm happy to be at home and really wanting to look at and enjoy my tanks again.

This is my 240g with no love. I know it looks sad and the picture is missing a tad bit of the tank. U can't see all of the caves where the overflow boxes are due to the covers. I have these two covers that look like rock work so u can't see the boxes behind the rocks. I got them at one of the DFW things back before I set up the tank. Ill try to get a few pictures of them later. Ill wait till the tank looks better then get some nice pictures.View attachment 1250