Viewing Gallery and inserting Pictures

jenkinscrew

Premium Member
To VIEW or UPLOAD a picture to your “gallery” (10mb limit), just click “Attach Files” at the bottom of the post editor when adding a new topic or replying to a topic.View attachment 1456To upload a new pictures to your “gallery” click the BLUE “Attach Files” button in the gallery popup.View attachment 1452Select the file from a location on your Computer/device.It will then show up in your gallery list. Click the BLUE “Start upload” button to upload it to your gallery.View attachment 1458Once uploaded, select the picture(s) with the checkbox(s) to the right that you want to insert into your post and then click the GREEN “Insert into post” button.View attachment 1454Alternatively you can use HTML code to insert your uploaded pictures into your post/reply, simply by using the picture number found in your gallery on the far left. See example below. (Only works in posts and not currently in your profile signature.)View attachment 1451If you host your pictures on other sites like Photobucket, you can simply copy and paste the URL into you post.

It is in the first sentence, just click the "Attach Files" at the bottom of any new post or reply window to look at a list of files in your gallery.If you want to see a larger view of a single picture, just click on the picture. There is not a way to edit a picture in the gallery. You would need to edit it on your device and upload the edited picture to your gallery.

I think you missed what I was saying...I dont want to edit the picture....I want to know where is the location of the gallery...we had that link in the old site....where is it located (where are the pictures stored?) in this new format....there has to be a storage spot for each user. 

The only way to get to your gallery photos is through the "Attach files" link at the bottom of the post editor.Unless they are able to add that feature somehow as another link in your profile or somewhere called gallery, that is your storage spot with a 10mb limit. Please see the first picture in the original post for the location.