Tyree's new acro

G

http://www.reeffarmers.com/limiteduscpinkythebear.htm

Comes from dfwmas Uchin congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Uchin! That's pretty awesome. I'm sure it looks cool in person, but have to say those pics are awful. RF needs to take some better pics! :)

Thanks guys. Tyree likes to take pictures of the corals under white light to show all its colors. Maybe pampee can post a pick of his frag under some leds or bluer light. Kelly I got this piece from liveaquaria. Its definitely a unique acro.

Indeed, the polyps seem to have a single finger that is longer than the rest much like a Pink Lemonade has.

Here is a pic of my mini colony I was moving corals around and decided to take a pic of it with my iPhone

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349394871.672701.jpg[/attachment]

I'm real happy for you, Uchin! USC in the hooouuuse! [smilie=clapping.gif]

David

Guess I should have taken better care of that frag I had of that. [smilie=rofl.gif] Congrat's Uchin. [smilie=clapping.gif]

Cheers,

Congrats on the newest Tyree LE Blue Diamond Staghorn. I would like to take a picture of you standing next to my frag. Lol

@sohal wrote:
Congrats on the newest Tyree LE Blue Diamond Staghorn. I would like to take a picture of you standing next to my frag. Lol said:
http://www.reeffarmers.com/limiteduscbluediamondstag.htm

That is a great looking coral! Congrats! One question can you see the lines in it (like the new pic on the web site) or is it a little more dull in the tank? It looks like a very cool piece but $140 for a frag seems high if it is "dull" in the tank. And by dull I mean that you cant see the lines with magnification..

Lets see those giant colonies, as fast as this thing grows, there must be some massive pieces out there by now..
mine is tiny but the polyp extension at night is sick..

15013394872_cec549fd51_o.jpg
alt="">