Club President
Staff member
Board of Directors
Sponsor
[Well, actually three, but two are the same. Here's the first one:

Model "D"

And this is the second (and third) one:

Model "E"

All of these can be accessed from melevsreef.com as well. I wanted to show you what I've been building to fit different situations. This is not an ad! :D]

[I use a table saw with a blade that has many teeth (160 I think), and a straight router bit with a ball bearing guide.

The rest is assembly. :) Are you coming to the meeting?]

[WOW Nice!!!I want to make my own Sump and Refugium or have it custom when i figure out how i will set up my next project. Have you considered building Tanks? Looks like you do a very good job. How much does it cost to build one?

Travis]

[I built another one not too long ago, for Dré. It came out pretty nice:

http://www.sparklingfloorservice.com/tank/58sump.html

It went under a 100g tank. I've got another one I just finished working on for the past 2 days for Danny, that will go under a 210g tank, but I've not taken any pictures yet.

Most sumps cost $200, including materials & labor - but contact me in email about it instead of here. I'm not a vendor, I'm a hobbyist. :p]

[WOW $200... We have a 210 Gal Tank that i really want to turn into a Prop tank ,Maybe if we do i will look you up if you could build me a sump! Prolly need a pretty big one right? The tank is 6ft long 24 in high and 24 wide...Im 15 so i have to save up LOL.

Travis]

[I just finished a sump for a 210g tank, and pictures will be posted soon. That one cost more than $200.

:;):]

[Ut oh! cant wait to see! i really like your 29 Gal and that acroppora and pocillapora is very nice (been looking through your site haha) Your 55 is also very impressive, Can you set up the rest of my tanks for me :laugh long:

Travis]

[Check the new thread in this (DIY) forum to see it.]