Two new pictures

melev

Club President
Staff member
Board of Directors
Sponsor
[Barry brought me some "Get Well" ricordias last night. :D And the next picture is my mutant mushroom, with two eyes that stare at me. :laugh:

ricordias_052503.jpg
alt="">

seeing_double.jpg
alt="">]

[cool pics, so what's the difference between ricordias and mushrooms? (I really need to buy Eric Boremans coral book)

the two mushrooms you gave us have double to four mushrooms!

Rick's curious 'bout your final dig cam choice? Glad you're feelin better

Nancy]

[Ricordias have a zillion bubbles on them when they are fat and happy. Mushrooms are flat (not all species, but many).

Ricordias have some amazing colors, and you can see tons of them if you search RC.

I've not made a choice yet. Health first, toys later. However, Jon told me CompUSA is selling the Fuji for $549 right now, so I could get Wolf to match the price. :D]

[Yeah and I notice CompUSA is also offering like 18 months no payments or interest this week on all digital media...]

[You know, I'd love to jump on this, but I'm not sure how to keep my mother distracted at this point. :laugh: She's watching me pretty closely, and I'm not sure she'd ignore a major purchase at this point. :p]

[I have a massive red mushroom in my 29g now. It truly has grown to an amazing size, considering there are easily 100 more in the tank. See for yourself, and compare it to the Flame Angel and the 4" Maxima. Maybe if it was in a 125g, it wouldn't be so impressive, but it looks like it is trying to match my BTA now. :D

That mushroom measures 5.25" across the disc.

massive_mushroom.jpg
alt="">]

[Barry always has the best stuff! The colt he donated at a meeting - and I won - is doing SO well! And the piece of Devil's Hand he gave me has survived the massive die-off I had.
Glad you are better, Marc! And don't laugh! :D]