Two different fish

Lance

Membership Expired
Ok so I was off today and thought I would go get some new fish food from one of the LFS's here in Plano. I bought the food and picked up a green mandarin. Got back home and started floating the bag and the fish was on his side. Let it float and noticed that the fish was breathing really heavy. Took him back to the store and they got another one for me (They offer a 3 day warranty). SO we found another healthy looking one and they got him in the bag, went in the back to put some O2 in the bag and low and behold I get back home and this one as well is dead?? I also noticed that both of them had started to slim in the bag.

What could be the cause of this? The O2(If that is what it is)?

Drive was not more than 20 to 30 minutes and I have never had an issue in the past with this LFS and the fish from them.

Might ask when they received the fish... Maybe if it was recently they are still stressed from the shiment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did go back by the store on my way home last night and they said the fish came in on Friday. I did get a store credit and looked back in the tank and the little ones seemed to be doing quite well but held off on trying again.