Tunze Turbelle replacement part needed

I have a Tunze Turbelle electronic kit 7310/2 that I have had for quite some time. I took it out of the tank to clean it today and two small plastic pieces broke that were on the drive shaft that makes the impeller turn. I need to buy a new drive shaft. Anyone know where I can buy one? This is a discontinued kit, so I'm hoping I am NOT out of luck because I really like this powerhead.

Have you emailed roger at tunze? If he can't get it for you he might know if there is an alternate replacement part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Pampee....for some reason when I tried to get on their site earlier, images weren't showing up. After looking at my manual and the parts more closely, it looks like all I might need are some of those little plastic breakshoes (which are not that much). I feel better now. Hopefully that will fix the problem.

@buyitjody wrote:
Thanks said:
I pmed you Rogers email if he has it in stock and ships it out you will get it the next business day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw man! After I was able to get on the website and see pictures to make sure I was putting the proper parts in my cart, I ordered through the website. Hopefully USA orders go through the Reps here first so it will get to me faster and I won't have to wait too long. I do have extra pumps laying around that I have put in my tank to continue flow while I wait for the parts, so even if I have to wait, it is not that big of a deal.

I guess I can't be disappointed...this powerhead has given me several years of 24/7 service with absolutely NO issues. If $5 of parts & shipping fix this, I'm one happy camper and will buy other Tunze powerheads in the future (if/when we get a bigger tank).

Everything ordered on the website will ship from Roger in Austin. I've ordered on a Monday and the part was here on Wednesday. If I ever have any questions I usually just post them on the Tunze section on RC. Roger seems to check RC a couple of times a day and is quick with answers. I'm glad I finally got to meet him at MACNA though I will say he looked nothing like I had him pictured in my mind.

Thanks everyone!!! I needed a new suction cup also for the pump holder arm that goes in the tank. I had put the wrong set of suction cups in my order and Roger called before shipping and he swapped them out for the right ones. He called and said the ones I put in my order were pretty rare (I guess from some discontinued models a LONG time ago). I told him what pump setup I had and he knew which ones I really needed. What GREAT customer service!! The breakstops ordered worked, so I was a VERY happy person...cheap part replacement fix for an expensive pump that still works great. Hopefully I get many, many more years of use from it!