Trigger went carpet surfing and LIVED!

kingspeed

Membership Expired
So Saturday, the GF went to feed a new Picasso Trigger in the 45 gallon quarantine tank. I had just purchased him on line from Blue Zoo and he had been in the tank about 3 days. When the GF went to feed him at about 3 p.m. and told me she couldn't find him. I was busy with chores and said "he's probably under a rock, don't worry about it". 2 hours later I went to look for him found him on the dresser next to the tank. I thought he was a gonner. I took a chance and threw him back in the tank, he coughed and gag for about 2 minutes. A day later you would have never thought anything had happened to him. Out of the water for at LEAST 2 hours. Amazing, thought ya'll would find this interesting.

Man I left a lid partially off once and my Clarkiis chased my wife's Midas blenny out and it died after about 10 minutes!!! You got a hardy fish right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The interesting part of this is, I'm going to have to get rid of him. He was supposed to be itty bitty, but they sent me one 3.5 inches long, too big to go into the FOWLR tank, it's new and everyone in there is kinda small. Afraid he might chomp someone.