Tiger Tail Cucumber

bjbockemehl

Membership Expired
Located in AubreyMy Tiger Tail just split now I have two. I will be selling or trade one of them as my tank is to small for both. These guys are great in the substrate. I see these guys maybe once or twice a week as they like to be under my rocks.I am selling him for 30 or coral/ livestock trade.   View attachment 5093

Unfortunatly I do not. The furthest that I rarely go is to cabelas and the shops at alliance. And that isn't even that often

True it is. I won't be able to this week but I more than likely will be able to next week. Are you wanting to buy him or trade for him?

Thought about trying one myself, but I hear stories about Cuke Nuke.  Are these animals strong enough to move rock?  Very cool looking critter.

I have had him for about a year. My brother about a year before me. Same one. Neither if us have had a problem with rocks being moved or ruled over. But yes the can tip over rock. They do burrow under rocks and clean substrate. The only problem I have had is him moving substrate around. I usually re level substrate once a week. But I do have a smaller tank.

Duece,I am sorry but i ment to post this Wednesday. I tried to be able to make it out there this weekend but i was unable to move prior engagements around to make it work.