Controller : Apex jr.
Heater : Neo-Therm 75w
Return : QuietOne 1200
ATO : Tunze Nano

alt="">

Magnet mount for overflow
alt="">

alt="">

The stand is a base cabinet purchased from LOWES. So far this has worked out OK at best. As you can imagine , being made of MDF / Particle Board , any drop of water might as well be a flood. The interior has already started to bubble in a few areas, therefore I will be replacing it very soon. I will re-purpose this cabinet for supply storage.

alt="">

The Good Stuff
alt="">

Lights were added to the stand to make maintenance a little easier. I wanted something low profile, but bright, so I stuck with the under cabinet LED strips. Also you will see that I added a Next Reef SMR1. I decided to use this as a chamber for all chemical / mechanical filtration. I felt that it would keep the clean look that I was going for as well as keeping the overall maintenance a very easy task. When it comes time to change the media I can simply disconnect the reactor, carry it to my work area, dump the bad, replace everything, hook it back up, and top off as needed - NO MESS . This has worked out very well.

alt="">

and for fun
alt="">

alt="">

alt="">

I have been following the thread you have on nano-reef, the setup is awesome....a nice and clean look!

@txbj wrote:
I love what you have done with your cube! said:
Thank you. Hopefully in a few months it will start to look like an actual reef, right now it's just a bunch of frags glued to a rock. Lol