Temporary upgrade.

McReefer

Membership Expired
From my 12G nano to 24G nano.
[attachment=1]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385939459.460139.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385939492.045685.jpg[/attachment]

Has a good amount of coral in there. Of say 50/50 of frags and frags I've had that have grown off the disc. I have to say I really hate frag disks with the post on them. Anyways the tank was 35.00 I think from a fellow member and I needed a bigger heater. But my LED pendent is still kicking butt on this tank.

I will say that as much as I like this tank I'm just saving up for the one I want melevs reef to build. Only need 400.00 but something always seems to happen when I get close.

@McReefer wrote:
From my 12G nano to 24G nano. [attachment=1]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385939459.460139.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385939492.045685.jpg[/attachment] Has a good amount of coral in there. Of say 50/50 of frags and frags I've had that have grown off the disc. I have to say I really hate frag disks with the post on them. Anyways the tank was 35.00 I think from a fellow member and I needed a bigger heater. But my LED pendent is still kicking butt on this tank. I will say that as much as I like this tank I'm just saving up for the one I want melevs reef to build. Only need 400.00 but something always seems to happen when I get close. said:
The posts come in handy while on a frag rack, but I agree can really be bothersome when trying to find that perfect hole in your rock work where it will fit nicely...... You can always cut the post off with a bone cutter when you're ready to place them permanently in the DT.

Well I forgot to check the PH of the new tank water which was pretty dumb. So it was at 7.4-7.6 I'm adjusting slowly back to 8.2-8.4

Coral list is

Watermelon chalice
Bubble gum chalice
Miami hurricane chalice
No name orange red stripe pink eye chalice
Valentine day massacre palys
Neptune's dr. Pepper palys
Red people eaters
Unknown orange paly
Unknown rainbow #1 paly
Unknown rainbow #2 paly
Pink and gold palys