Tank Drilling

There is a new LFS on Cooper a little south of Sublet as I recall. I know it's on the west side of the street in a stip mall. They have a huge 1000 gal main tank with a clam that could eat a small child. Freaking huge. (its on the map link) aquascapes / dream scapes or something along those lines. I cannot seem to find the map link right now. Anyway. I was in there a few days ago asking about tanks and they said they would drill the tank I was looking at for $25 a hole. I have not purchased anything from them nore do I have any other experiance with them AND I do not know if they will do it on a tank that they have not sold but figured I toss this info out there none the less.

@David Mash wrote:
There is a new LFS on Cooper a little south of Sublet as I recall. I know it's on the west side of the street in a stip mall. They have a huge 1000 gal main tank with a clam that could eat a small child. Freaking huge. (its on the map link) aquascapes / dream scapes or something along those lines. I cannot seem to find the map link right now. Anyway. I was in there a few days ago asking about tanks and they said they would drill the tank I was looking at for $25 a hole. I have not purchased anything from them nore do I have any other experiance with them AND I do not know if they will do it on a tank that they have not sold but figured I toss this info out there none the less. said:
That's Tranquil Scape, they are not a new store by any stretch :) They just moved. They've drilled tanks for a few people I know with no troubles.