Surprise - Sh daddy had fry

[Tl, thank you so much for the info. I have been a member of Seahorse.org for several years.
If you go to members search we are Joe and Shirley Dobson, we have a 35 gal hex tall and a 10 ranch style.

This is so much fun. I am going to let our gson and gdaughter show them tomorrow when I pick him up at school. I have a travel tank mini style for the fry.

I can't wait to get better pics of them.]

[Cindy, Laura, Thanks for the posts.
I had concerns about our vacation coming up. The lady who originally had the horses called a few nights ago to see how things were going and said she would baby sit the fry while we are gone. We have a pet sitter on our payroll but she probably would have quit if we had left the fry with her.]

[Congratulations on the new Fry. Hope you have a high survival rate with them.

Go figure...I have been looking for pony's for about 2 months, and you have more than you can count :)]

[hawgman_98, I won't be having as high a survival rate as I wanted. Starting on day three a few little bodies appeared, then on day four more little bodies showing up. I was expecting this from all that I have read. I am still having fun with this project and am greatly for the experience.]

[Those guys are adorable!! Btw, Larry Jackson has an amazing tank and is in your town. According to one of our older newsletters, a group from our club made the long drive to visit his tank and learn about his setup. You might try making contact with him.

I just found out today that he attended MACNA, but I never met him because I didn't know he'd be there.]

[Marc, thanks for the info. I know about Larry. We went to high school together. I have never called him. Just felt under acheived about my tanks.

I would like to get his email, if anyone as it. This way I don't feel so intrusive.]