Starting Over- 150g 48"L x 30"W x 24"H Mixed Reef

I like this build a lot. The avast smoked cone looks so cool! It's amost the same dims as my new build, except yours is 48"wide and mine is 30"wide. Got any sump pix? Cheers!

@goofchops wrote:
I like this build a lot. The avast smoked cone looks so cool! It's amost the same dims as my new build said:
im still building it, hopefully will finish this weekend. its 36x15x15 acrylic

50 years later....

sooo anyone want to help me figure out this neptune apex and get it all programmed? I am lost haha

I am really starting to love my Apex. Finally understanding all its power.

So far I have it controlling my two heaters, my two 6105 tunzes powerheads to various flows throughout the day, my AquaIllumination Leds based on seasons tables with cloudy periods, storms, etc, and then I just finally got my Avast CS1 skimmer connected too. If the skimmate locker gets full, it shuts off the skimmer pump and sends me an email to clean it out. I also have the swabbie set to turn on every few hours to clean the neck. Making progress!

pic time. everything is "working" now except my auto top off system which i keep leaving at work and need to bring home and install tomorrow!

I still have some "clean up" to do and then ill get to work on the stand skin!

tank1.jpg
alt="">
tank2.jpg
alt="">
tank3.jpg
alt="">
tank4.jpg
alt="">
tank5.jpg
alt="">
tank6.jpg
alt="">
tank7.jpg
alt="">
tank8.jpg
alt="">
tank9.jpg
alt="">

With how high your water level is in your refugium area I would put shower bed liner down or make an acrylic drip pan. You don't want to ruin your floor from water

Nice build like the rock work alot oread for corals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How I have everything set, at power loss my sump only rises about an inch. It's a 40g tank and there is still a couple inches even after the water siphons back down

Got my cleaning crew in from reef cleaners. Big assortment of snails, crabs, coral banded shrimp, emerald crab and a starfish. Then got a baby tank raised blue hippo tang and cleaner shrimp today at aquarium boutique. So far so good, the clowns, all the inverts and now my tang are all loving their new homes. skimmer is finally pulling all kinds of junk out too!

long time no post, full tank shot.

stock list (appx)
2 x black clowns
2 x very large orange clowns
pair of dispar anthias
mimic tang
blue hippo tang
large brain coral
green on green neon frogspawn (large in center, my fav coral)
about 20 sps frags
cleaner shrimp, starfish, crabs, snails, etc

tank.jpg
alt="">

well, its not been loaded haha.

2 x black clowns
2 x orange clowns
2 x dispar anthia pair
3 x barlets anthias trio
mystery wrasse
yellow eye kole tang
blue hippo tang
lawnmower blenny
mandarin
not in photos, 2 new engineer gobies that are about 12" each, very eel like. Just put them in tank today and they are being shy for camera. Crazy fish at that size.

also have a variety of corals and fish. Just got a fancy aussie from aquarium boutique today. A "photos do it no justice" neon green on green frogspawn in my centerpiece of sorts.

alt="">
alt="">
alt="">
alt="">
alt="">
alt="">
alt="">
alt="">
alt="">
alt="">
alt="">
alt="">