Square Tubing Connectors

Does anyone know a source or what they are called. I'm looking for the plastic fittings that go inside to join pieces of 1" aluminum square tubing together. Any ideas?

This is what I'm talking about:
12-23-lightrack02.jpg
alt="">

TIA

McMaster might have it. Or USplastics.com, or maybe even Home Depot/Lowes.

@Marc wrote:
McMaster might have it. Or USplastics.com said:
McMaster was the first place I checked. The only thing I could find were steel cored ones at $10 a piece. Then USplastics and HD/Lowes. I even tried Elliot's Hardware that has everything. I found a place on the web http://brunnerent.com/Tools/Portfolio/frontend/itemlist.asp?type=2&size=0&lngDisplay=2&strMetaTag but they want $3 each and they are made to fit their own tubing (thinner walled).

I think I will figure something else out!

Thanks Tony! That is what I was looking for and it doesn't require thier own tubing. Now I'm back on track.

FYI - Frags are mounted and in. Thanks!

Were you maybe looking to purcahse the square tubing from homedepot? This is a really good find, I was just about to get started a light hood, and this will make putting it together a whole lot easier than riveting all the connections.

Home Depot has 8' sticks of 1" aluminum square tubing for $11. The same thing at Lowes is $27 :evil: I bought all my local HD had just to keep for later projects. They are great for a light rack! The connectors make it even better. The addition of some rivets would make it really secure.