Spaghetti Coral - Sinularia

Has anyone seen one of these in a LFS lately or know someone that has one? It's white/tan in color and has seem to become more rare. I had one years ago and haven't been able to find one in the last year.

Here's a pic:
FlexibleLeatherCoral_SinulariaFlexibisWRL_Ap8AR.jpg
alt="">

Most are green now and called nepthalia, I rarely see the brown and cream of the leathers anymore. I have purchased several leathers that over the years turn green.

have you asked one of the lfs to order one? ive been able to get just about anything i wanted if i asked to order it :)

If your willing to drive this far I will give/swap you a frag of mine. Looks just like your photo I was told it was a "green Fiji finger leather". One pic is colony under leds other a frag in my wifes biocube.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I've seen a lot of pink leathers that look similar at the LFS, but the white/cream colored one's just don't make it to the Dallas LFS that often. I'll try to check out Plano Pets this weekend.

Oh and thanks for the offer, but that's a long trip for me.

Was there today and saw a two but it could be those pink leathers you are talking about, not 100% sure. Try calling up there and talk to Derek, I used to work there and would see them often on our list. They can also special order it for you.

The two level tank with all those MHs, it woud be facing the fish. Also one in the bottom tank at the end of the sw fish section with the dogface puffer.