Someone beat up my cleaner shrimp - Will he recover?

[Normally my cleaner shrimp likes to hung upside down from one of the many overhangs. He recently started hanging out by my RBTA on the ground. I didn't think much of it, thinking he was probably trying to get scraps or something from the silversides I've been feeding the RBTA. Well, the other day I noticed his legs looked pretty beat up. Some look like they had been taken off at the knees, and one was twisted up and the shrimp wasn't using it. I'm wondering if my Clown gave him the "get away from my home" drill and he didn't learn his lesson or what!? At any rate ... is he going to be gimped forever? :( It's sad watching him just hang out on the ground because he can't cling to the rocks.

On a lighter note, my RBTA split! :cool grin:]

[Keith, I think I've seen that shrimp can regrow limbs??? but, you really think he can regrow that much in just one molt???]

[I agree with Keith, as long as he's still eating, he should be fine when he molts. I had a sally lightfoot crab that was three legs short before he molted and had them all back afterwards.]