some eye candy!

@mtraylor wrote:
How are the chalices coming along now? said:
yes sir, thanks for asking. The cc sour 2.0 started with two eyes when i got it, it was stung about two weeks later now is doing very well. I can see sm eyes forming close to 4-5 new ones but they are tiny seems to me like mother nature kicked in, it thought it was dyin and started having babies .

@Zoa_joc wrote:
[I]@mtraylor wrote:[/I][quote="How are the chalices coming along now? said:
yes sir, thanks for asking. The cc sour 2.0 started with two eyes when i got it, it was stung about two weeks later now is doing very well. I can see sm eyes forming close to 4-5 new ones but they are tiny seems to me like mother nature kicked in, it thought it was dyin and started having babies ."]

AWESOME! Glad to hear it. I just had one of my chalices get dislodged from the rock onto my soul favia. Favia took a nasty burn not to mention a few bites from my Angel. After a lugals dip and one day in the sump to heal its back in the aquarium.

[attachment=0]IMG_20140803_162830.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]IMG_20140803_162845.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]IMG_20140803_162747.jpg[/attachment]

@mtraylor wrote:
You have some of the coolest stuff. Amazing! LEts see a whole tank shot of these beauties. said:
The tank is not ready for a fts yet still needs time to mature