Softies & LPS

Ok, we decided to keep our 55 gallon running even though I don't have as much time to do water testing or water changes. Our tank has been up and running for a little over 5 years now, so it is pretty stable. It does get topped off all the time from evaporation, just doesn't get water changes as often since I have a 15 month old and another baby due in July. Therefore, it will be another couple years before I can spend as much time with it as I used to. Anyway, I would like to add some more corals, but obviously can't have high maintenance ones since I don't have the time to give them extra special care. Besides mushrooms (which I already have), what are some other softies or some LPS that can usually thrive on their own? My tank looks a bit barren.

Lighting: 4 x 65 watt PC bulbs (2 dual daylight, 2 dual actinic)

I do make my own phyto. Not always diligent about dosing it, but do have it.

So, any suggestions on softies or LPS for my situation? Or should I just hold off until I can get back to a normal water changing schedule?

Madison--I got your PM earlier. I do plan on trying to call you this weekend, but we have some family plans on and off during the weekend, so I didn't want to write and say I was coming. I figured I would give you a call if I did have some time this weekend. I do want some, just haven't been able to find the time to call you back again.