Skimmers and return pump for a 90G?

Hello everyone!
I have finally gotten my new 90G in the house and will start a tank build (for the first time ever!) as soon as I get some pictures. Meanwhile, I am trying to get some equipment together so we can get started on the plumbing. I have a nice sump, but I am having trouble choosing a skimmer and a return pump. I am looking at the AquaC EV-180 and the precision marine RL 150. My tank is a 90g RR and my sump would hold 29 gallons according to the calculator on the Garf's grunge site. I am wanting to buy a skimmer rated for a little larger than my tank because I tend to have large bioloads, but it also has to fit in the left side of my sump which is 13.5x11.5.
The guy I bought the tank off of, said he thought he was using a mag 7 as a return, but I was thinking of going with something with a return pump that would have enough power I could T it off and use it for running a phosban reactor too. Or do you guys think I should run them both off their own pumps?

@KDC wrote:
Hello everyone! I have finally gotten my new 90G in the house and will start a tank build (for the first time ever!) as soon as I get some pictures. Meanwhile said:
I'd check out the SWC 160 or the bubble Magnus nac6. I think both would outperform the aquaC. For
A return I'd consider an Eheim 1260 or even a 1262. They are rock solid pumps and put out less heat than the mags.

I would second the 1260 or 62 as I have had both on my tank and I am running a 1262 right now and love it.

As far as the skimmer what bio load are you running. I have a pretty light load and I run a PM skimmer on my tank and it does fine. Cannot remember the model # but it is not a large one but I do want to get a cone skimmer for it.

bdare, thanks for the ideas. I'll take a look at those skimmers and the return pumps you mentioned.

Lance6270, right now I do not have a bioload right now. I just got the take brought into the house and am working on getting everything I need to get the plumbing done right so I can get it started. I do know that I tend to run heavy bioloads, which is why I was asking for some ideas. This will be the largest tank I have set up so far and it will also be the first time I have used a RR tank with a sump, so I am trying to make this as painless as possible or else my husband may not let me upgrade down the road when we retire. :-D