Sherpa's Quad Color Bubbletip Anemone

Drew

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
I was finally able to get a couple good pics of Sherpa's Anemone.
The first pic is of an open one. You can compare the colors with the Sherman Rose in the background.

ad4727b8-08b9-b611.jpg
alt="">
The second pic is one I just moved, so it's closed up.
ad4727b8-08c1-eccd.jpg
alt="">

@reid429 wrote:
Nobody wants to sell one? said:
I've been dying to have one too and I have to wait until you find one first! :-/
Let me know when you find one and if they are willing to sell another. If I find one I'll let you have first dibs if you promise to sell me one when it clones...

I might be able to part with one. It's a slow grower for me as I run ULN systems.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I tried to offer you one. One of my two split into three others. So I have four extra. Only have been able to get one safely off the rocks so far.

Yes I still have mine.  I have had 30-40 of these in my tank off just the initial one .  They keep splitting for me and I have sold quite a few.   They are really the predecessor to Chicago Sunbursts.  I think they are the same anemone and someone just happened to rename the Sherpa to Chicago Sunbursts once the Colorado Sunbursts became such a popular nem.  I really love how these nems morph into so many color variations.  

I was finally able to get a couple good pics of Sherpa's Anemone.
The first pic is of an open one. You can compare the colors with the Sherman Rose in the background.

ad4727b8-08b9-b611.jpg
alt="">
The second pic is one I just moved, so it's closed up.
ad4727b8-08c1-eccd.jpg
alt="">
Nice. Besides the toadstool I'd like a piece each of orange and green Monti I'd touch have aome seventh size frags.