Sexy Shrimp Question

Planning on picking up a couple of sexy shrimps for my reef tank. Can anyone share their experience with these little guys? I've read mix things about them. Some are saying they're reef safe and some are saying they're not.

I was planning on getting 5 or 7 and adding them to my 34g. That way they'll stick together, making them easier to see. I have a huge cleaner shrimp, do you think that will be a problem?

Live stock:
clownfish
leopards wrasse
cleaner shrimp
yellow watchmen goby/tiger pistol shrimp.. Doesn't snap at anything. Not even hermit crabs that goes into it's den.

This wrasse is by far the nicest wrasse I have ever owned. It never attacks my shrimps. I've kept a couple of small peppermint shrimps with the wrasse and it doesn't even bother with them. Do you have any problem with sexy shrimps nipping at corals?

Sexy shrimp need to be fed often. They can and will quickly turn to zoas for a meal. Look on the other forums about them. I had 21 sexy shrimp in a tank and they did great when I was feeding them twice a day, I went to Houston for three days and the girlfriend only fed them once a day and they devastated six colonies of zoas and palys. Yes, I watched them eat them I did not assume anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I agree about the wrasse, any wrasse with a large enough mouth will probably take a bite. Even my six line would try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a few sexys. They LOVE hosting maxi mini carpets. I have a six line and he doesn't bother them. Haven't had any problems with the little guys getting hungry.