Servo's 1000 Gallon time, money and emotional whirl wind.

50529FBD-C7BC-4E24-9A58-D7DA6FE5E5D1_zpsddk1qnea.jpg
[/URL]

IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/ryanreeves/Vaquero%20Tank%20Build/7ADC3DF0-6309-439E-8170-BE6543E9B62E_zpses1yquys.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I've been watching the progress on Reef2Reef but hadn't seen anything about you putting livestock in. Sorry to hear about the fish.?

<hr /><hr />Awesome setup Ryan. ?Your planning and attention to detail are second to none. ?Can't wait to see this beauty in person!

yah, I've been a bit slow to update that Alan. ?With the new site, I felt inspired to add a new thread ;) ??You are welcome to come by anytime Mike. ?The tank is going thru the end of the Diatom and algae. ?Oddly enough it is getting some patchy cyano. ?I had a couple of coral rocks in a tank at a LFS. ?They put it in with their NO4 factory and it came home with some algae. ?I should have re bathed and swished in Lanthanum Chloride. ?I only have 4 fish and hardly feed and my levels are spot on with everything. ?The nutrients are so low the corals look like they're in a zeo system, so I'll just wait out the phase. ??

Looks awesome! ?I love the stone work around the tank! ?I am excited to see your future updates. ?I like your title and know exactly what you mean.