?'s about sump

Is it possible to convert a sump (see website below) with 2 chambers into a refugium. I know the typical fuge has 3 chambers, but i didnt know if there was a DIY thing i could do or if i have to get something completely diff. thanks for the input in advance

http://www.pro-clear.com/wetdry.html

its possible but unless you already have the proclear already its not worth buying and then modding it. But if you do you need to see what the best plan would be for it. First off i wouldn't try to cut out the existing one but add a bubble bubble trap and try to fit all your equipment in before you start to think about what size chambers you want. you could also think about adding a second box to make it a three chamber that way. maybe making a refugium separate from the proclear

ok. its already running on my tank. here's a pic of what it looks like.
and then i have an external pump by the skimmer that returns.
any ideas? where should i add the fuge? or how can i modify it?

imo it would be easier to just get a tank and make a fuge out of it. ProClear Aquatic Sumps don't have a lot of space.

It looks like you can add a baffle between the two bio ball sections and that will give you your three chamber setup the taller sections I would make into the fugue and skimmer sections and the lower part would be the return. Before the return you will have to make a bubble trap before the return pump

i have the same sump , i have my skimmer , and 2 return pumps in there , including the pump for skimmer

running 500gph pump on skimmer
mag9.5 return
and a 800gph return , all in the box part !! its a tight squeeze and i had bubbles for the 1st day , but the next day bubbles were gone for me !! ... how old is your skimmer , you could just be breaking in the skimmer !!

also i put chaeto algea , underneath the bio ball chamber ! .... and have a grow light lying beside sump , and it grows fine fully under water !!! if you dont have to change anything i wouldnt !!! those are great sumps , just not much space for stuff to go in water chamber !