Rubbermaid Stock Tank - Question about Dimensions

masharp1126

Membership Expired
Can anyone tell me what the dimensions, at the bottom, are for the 100g black Rubbermaid stock tank???

I know some people use them for sumps, which I'm considering as well, but need to know what size area they will fit in. It looks like they are longer and wider at the top. I found dimensions on their site, but not sure if it's for the bottom or top.

The sizes you are seeing are the maximum dimensions. The base is smaller than the top, as they are built a little like an inverted cone shape.

I agree with Marc, I believe those are the top dimensions. I bought one a couple of years ago at the Tractor Supply store in Wylie. They should have one that you could look at and measure to see if it will work.

Thanks guys for the response, was hoping to not have to make a trip to TS, but it's not that far. :D

I was hoping that was max sizes, so they might fit under by tank stand. I have about 43" front to back by 66" wide under there, but it's split into two sides, each is 43" x 32". Hoping, if they fit, to place one on each side. Use one for refugium, with DSB, and the other for skimmer and return.