Reeflo Dart, Snapper or Tarpon for 180 return?

I'm needing to order my return pump for the future 180 and I'm having a hard time deciding between the Dart, Snapper, or the Uno Tarpon. The return will be a single through a union, ball valve, tee to two lines, 90 degree elbow on each to 3/4" bulkheads, tee to two loclines on each side. Total vertical height will be no more than 5 feet.

It is a standard 180 with dual overflows (1" I believe) and 3/4" returns. The return piping will be dependant on the pump chosen. I'm looking for a minimum of 600 gph with a max of around 1200 gph and as close to silent as possible.

I have a dart on my 180g...it is pretty quite. It will be more GPH then you need but you can restrict the output to slow the GPH down. ALso you can run several things off of it reducing the need for other pumps. I have mine running my Ca reactor, 2 phosban reactors (sometimes), and this weekend i am hooking up a chiller and soon i will be hooking up a frag tank.

All you get is a slight hum. I can't hear mine over the skimmer. I run 2 one on a CL and the other as the return. Both have been great. I had to replace the seal on the CL pump but other then that no issues. The seal is easy to repair too so no biggie.

i got a snapper for my 210 cause i dont need the 3600...granted you can turn it down, but why spend the extra 40 bucks if i dont need to. for me, i needed 2 pumps (closed loop) so it would have been 80 extra. not worth the extra 100 gph when i couldnt use it

I have a Mag 12 on my 120 and it's not too much flow. I have no microbubble issues. I also have a lot of flow in the tank. But next time I will go with the Dart because I heard they use less power. But for now this Mag 12 is a real work horse. Also I can't hear it. The skimmer pump is a lot louder (which is a Sedra 5000.

Kay