ReefCurrents.org April 21, 2018 Houston, TX ---- Hugh Raffle, 3 speakers, national vendor

View attachment 4592 <h2>Full Access Passes at $25 ends TODAY!  At the door, these passes are $45 and just the vendor hall is $18.[[Buy Now to enter for the most chances at a free ICP water test.  We'll have 5 drawings starting next week.  Your best chances are to Buy Now before the raffle fills up.]]You'll also be one of those qualified to win 100 raffle tickets by being one of the first 100 people to buy a Full Access Pass.Purchase on the registration page or at FJW, Oceanlife Aquariums, or That Aquarium Place while supplies there last.Of course, you're going to Reef Currents for the once-a-year chance to snag a deal and win from the hugh raffle.  For $25, catch a fun reef talk to make your reefing easier and your tank more amazing.  </h2><h2>Raffle Page  [[6]] tanks including the $3,200 set-up - more coming.  </h2><h2>Speakers - Bill Wann, John Ciotti, & another TBA</h2><h2>Vendors </h2><h2>Registration Page</h2><h2> </h2><h2>Saturday April 21, 2018 will be a great day to browse, win, and learn more about your hobby.  The 5th annual Reef Currents will be the best one yet!</h2>

Had fun last year though it was exhausting driving down and back up on the same day.    Was planning on going again this year but just found out yesterday my son has a soccer game that day.   Looks like I may just have to go to the frag swap here the next day.

Who's going this year? I just bought my ticket.

We're blowing it up this year!More vendors from across the countryMore raffle: Over 10k in prizesGreat speaker line-up: Mark Callahan, John Ciotti, Bill Wann Free Swag! Check out the links in the first post