Reef Cleaners Shipment. :)!!!

pjracer

Premium Member
Good Morning everyone. Its Snowing. Awesome!!!

Ok now my real topic. Reef Cleaners. I Just received my 20 Long order from John. I'm always excited when i open it up and i have extras. I reread whats included in the 20 Long and i got what i asked for but he always includes extras and were not talking 1 or two we are talking 10 or 20. Extra shells were a nice touch too.

Keep on the look out for a group buy. I am going to be starting one up in the next week. John has a great way of doing it too. So if you are in need of a clean up crew Johns the guy.

Reefcleaners.com

Peter

let me know when you start the group buy. I would like to get some stuff as well. They are good to deal with.

I would be in too, especially if we can hit $175 and qualify for free express mail.

It would be cheaper to do a combined order and use the "reefclub" 20% off coupon code because no discounts are offered or available when doing the group buy through them. The only downside is each person's order isn't split up and individually labeled.

Yeah, i've ordered from there before. great deal. It's so cheap as is plus he gives so much extra it's hard to do a group buy and even distribute all the extras. plus shipping is already included in the packages. and it's shipped to your house. I don't really see a reason for a group buy.

I don't see any reason for a group buy either, BUT I wanted to chime in and let anyone know who hasn't ordered before that this is always a pleasant transaction with TONS of extras thrown in whatever package you receive. I've ordered 4 or 5 times in the last 4 or 5 years. I have nothing but good things to say about Reefcleaners.

Isaac and I have an order going and we have enough for free priority shipping so if anyone wants some of the * (starred) items that require priority shipping let me know.

Pickup would be in Corinth or Next to Grapevine Mills mall On Thursday Feb 13.

I don't want to add on any non-priority shipment items to our order to prevent confusion and because it's easy enough to hit $50 and get free shipping on them.

I'm going to make the order sometime this evening so let me know before 8pm if you want in.

"reefclub" coupon code is now only 10% off but still not bad.