Red Sea Reefer 250, Kessil AP700 and Inhabitants

Ferrari2k9

Premium Member
PLEASE READ BEFORE REPLYING:

I am moving and originally thought about upgrading tanks and moving inhabitants but am just going to sell altogether. I have neglected my tank a little so there is some hair and bubble algae but the tank itself is still at least an 8/10. I would like to sell as a set but would be open to selling ALL livestock first and then tank/light. 

<table width="322">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td width="252">Glitter Goni</td>
<td width="70">             150</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Red Goni</td>
<td>                50</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Trachy</td>
<td>             150</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Snowflake Clowns (B&W)</td>
<td>                65</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Goby & Shrimp</td>
<td>                40</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Gold Hammer</td>
<td>                70</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Clam</td>
<td>                50</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Leather</td>
<td>                60</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Rock Flower Anemone</td>
<td>                20</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Rock Flower Anemone</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Stylophora</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Zoas (Utter Chaos, Rastas, Aphrodite?, Blue Hornet)</td>
<td>                70</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Red Sea Reefer 250 (Skimmer, Fuge light)</td>
<td>          1,000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Kessil AP700 with mount (will also include T5 light and mount)</td>
<td>             450</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td> </td>
<td> </td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Total</td>
<td>          2,215</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

Above is how I am deriving my prices.
If I can sell everything I will let it go for $1,800, I'll throw in all 12 of my 5-gallon buckets and lids along with a fairly new JBJ ATO with 10 gallon water container, some test kits, skimmer, RODI unit (needs filters replaced), the return pump along with wavemakers (that should probably just be replaced). 
I will currently sell all the livestock at $500 (list total is $775) . I WILL NOT SELL APART RIGHT NOW. If you ask now I will not consider you when I part out lol. 
Once I sell livestock then I can sell AP700 and the RSR. Stay tuned for when I part out. 

View attachment 12208
View attachment 12209
View attachment 12210
View attachment 12211
View attachment 12212
View attachment 12213
View attachment 12214
View attachment 12215
View attachment 12216
View attachment 12217
View attachment 12218

Just an update to this post. I have decided to keep most of the stuff since I will be upgrading my tank so I will just be selling the tank and some of the equipment. 
I live in Valley Ranch (Irving) and have had the tank for about 2 years. 
It looks like I can't update the listing itself so here is the update:
I am only selling the tank itself and I'll include the sump, fuge light, T5 and bracket (won't be including any of the other equipment that I mentioned in the original post). Asking $1,000. I will be closing on my new place on the April 21st but don't have to be out of my current place until May 10th so between then I will be setting up the new tank. You can put a deposit if you want me to mark as sold or it will be left first come first serve when I am ready to transfer the tank over.

Update: New tank arriving Tuesday so hoping to be ready to sell tank by the weekend of May 8th/9th as I transfer current inhabitants. Dropping price to [$800 ] for just tank and pumps along with T5 light and mount. Also open to trades for livestock including live rock. 
Feel free to text me at 469-995-5768