Red Sea Pro Salt and magnesium

This is a question for all of that use the Red Sea Pro Salt (ro/di mix). I seem to be testing very low for magnesium. And when I mean low, I am talking below 1000ppm. I am getting reading around 960 - 980. It took me a week to get my mag levels up to about 1400ppm.
I made a fresh batch of salt this weekend for a water change. I tested for magnesium and I got a sub 1000 reading???
Anybody else having these low readings?
My next question ,is there a salt mix that tests at the proper levels for ALK or dkh, magnesium and calcium??? Having to add stuff to a fresh batch of saltwater is not only a waste of time, but completely ridiculous.

Any info, help or opinions are appreciated.

My mag has also been low. I use that salt too. I just thought it was because of the kalk that I dose. I will make up a new batch for a water change and test it tomorrow.

-Chuck

That is one reason that I use Reef Crystals. The magnesium was higher than Instant Ocean which is what I used to use. When I first started using Reef Crystals, I did a bunch of tests and magnesium was 1240. Granted I have not tested each batch and that was a while ago. But I do know I do supplement it any where near as much as when I using Instant Ocean.

I have been using Red Sea since I started my 190 last Nov and my Mag tests between 1350 and 1500. I have never had a low test.