RBTA for sale

I just moved my aquarium from the Houston area to the Wichita Falls area. I was able to get 4 of my RBTA off of rocks and into a temporary aquarium. They are 3 - 4 inches across when they are blown up. The bubble tips of these anemones blow up nicely. They haven't perked back up completely as they have been handled quite a bit in the last week during the move. I am selling these for $50 each. I am south of Windthorst but come to Wichita a couple times a week so I don't mind meeting somewhere in town. The best way to reach me is on my cell.

Matt
214-642-3296

I am back in Houston this weekend but I will take some pics when I get back and post them. I may also be able to find a couple pics when they were in the main tank previously. Normally they don't move around much once they find a place they like. I have noticed that they move around much more if you feed them often. The original one I bought split the day after I got it and the big piece got sucked into the closed loop pump and died. I was left with a small piece the size of a nickel. That small piece has grown and split into 8 different anemones in a year and a half with the largest being about 7 inches across now. I was planning to sell them before I left Houston but was unable to remove them from the rock without hurting them.

Matt

The last one I had never split, but stayed in the same spot and was about 12" across when fully opened.
One day it decided to move, then never stopped moving. Eventually it moved behind a bas rock and never fully opened back up. Eventually, it died off.
I really want to get another one, but I sure don't want another nem moving around stinging everything. Last time it was only near xenia, so no big deal. Now I have quite a bit more stuff in my tank.

I'm sorry for not getting back to everyone sooner. I have been busy the last couple weeks and will be leaving town again for the next two weeks. I still have all of the anemones and they are doing well so I will get back to everyone when I return in two weeks. Tomorrow morning I will get some pictures uploaded. Once again I apologize for not responding earlier.

Matt

Hooray...pictures. Again, I'll be leaving town for 2 weeks. I'll get w/ you guys when I get back.

7174446310_e5e062b278_c.jpg
alt="">
7174443262_44777b8c27_c.jpg
alt="">