Profilux Touch

I want one but $300 bucks that is a little $pendy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not to derail this too much, but, do any companies make a simple display that shows temperature, pH etc that doesn't cost $400 ... I just want something I can mount in a visible area to see it quickly and then make any changes through my display- pipe dream?

thanks David ... not exactly what i was shooting for, but, thanks for the tip ... back to profilux touch talk :)

thanks David ... not exactly what i was shooting for, but, thanks for the tip ... back to profilux touch talk :)

I have been putting off getting a controller, but really need one. I wonder if this will be able to control dosing pumps and powerheads.

@ERIKATHORNBURG wrote:
I have been putting off getting a controller said:
The answer is yes. With programing, most of the controllers will control just about everything on your tank. You also may have to purchase some additional optional equipment however.

i cant tell but is this an add on to the profilux controller or is it a stand alone unit? can all the profilux modules be used with this and if so how many?

@washingtond wrote:
[I]@ERIKATHORNBURG wrote:[/I][quote="I have been putting off getting a controller said:
The answer is yes. With programing, most of the controllers will control just about everything on your tank. You also may have to purchase some additional optional equipment however."]

Thanks. I thought so. Was looking at getting an apex but may have to
Investigate this one too.

@Shmoopy wrote:
i cant tell but is this an add on to the profilux controller or is it a stand alone unit? can all the profilux modules be used with this and if so how many? said:
This is just an add on to the Profilux controller. It's not a stand alone unit. [smilie=sadsmile.gif]