Pro Corals Rainbow Acro--help

K_Red_Raider

Membership Expired
I have a Pro Corals Rainbow Acro that I got from Jason Fox this summer and was wondering if anyone has this piece and where you have it located. When I first got it it was browned out so I placed it in my frag rack (on the side of my tank) and after a month it turned a bright green and was encrusting very well. I moved it to the center of my tank which is the same height but right under the MHs and it has continued to encrust very fast but after a month it has turned to a light brown color from the bright green. I have searched on the web and have not been able to find many pics of this piece except what Joson Fox has on his website and have not been able to find anyone who has it.

My water quality is the best it has every been and everything is very stable. Im at the station right now so I cant tell the exact numbers or give any pics.

Does anyone have this acro?

I don't have that particular acro, but if you can post some photo's maybe myself or other reefers can give some feedback on what we see.

@FatWrasse wrote:
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY! said:
Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

I laugh everytime I see FatWrasse respond to a post

I think it's one of those corals that it gets better looking as it gets mini colony size. Mine is under high light medium flow

I have a frag and it looks blah but saw the colony it came from and it was colored up nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea Pampee mine was brown first and went to bright green and is now light brown with maybe a little yellowish/orange. I just wasnt sure if that is what others have done.

@Sherman wrote:
[I]@FatWrasse wrote:[/I][quote=" WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY! said:
Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

I laugh everytime I see FatWrasse respond to a post"]

Nice to know people get entertainment

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!

I went to their website and the frag that they show has a brown/orangish spot in it. That is unique for a rainbow. Looks like you will have brown as part of the rainbow.

I just looked at that link and maybe that is what it is suppose to look like...or at least getting there. It was just scaring me that it went from bright green to this.