pods/chaeto

I guess we will work something out so you can come down and get some, Ill fill up a bag for you. You'll probably get a bunch of pods out of it as they are all over my cheato.

Sorry brother, best I can do that early on friday is 1110-about 1215, then of course after work later that after noon, hope that helps

what ever time we decide, if you get a chance, take a pic of the fuge and post it w/ apprx: gallons in it. I want to give you as most of a generous portion that i can.

Maybe Friday evening? Are you headed in to town at all?
My fuge is a little odd. I have maybe 2 gallons devoted to macro. It is about 30 gal, but has 5 sections. Return, skim, float, R/O and fuge. I'm thinking about taking some out so I can have a larger macro section, but first need to find a top off that will work.

As far as heading into town, probably not but now that i think about it friday evening i wont be home until after 630pm-ish, son has karate. N/e way, after that im good if u still want to come in evening time. For a 2 gallon fuge, i think we can swing a really nice portion of cheato

Is he taking Karate at the rec center or youth center, or off base somewhere?
...fyi, there's an awesome Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor down Missile rd.......just sayin'