Plumbing help for new sps tank

[180 brick should be here soon.
Looking for help on setting up. Intention is SPS tank.
sump is going to be 50 long 20 wide and 16 tall with refugium (custom sized Model H from Melevsreef). I have a Little Giant Pump Opwg-46 (46 gph (2800gph) at 5 ft). I will have to run my returns and my trigger skimmer from this pump. In tank i will have a 6100 Tunze, and in the future a tunze wavebox.
Looking for design help on the plumbing. Never pvc plumbed a tank before.]

[where did you order your tank from? I got the same size from glasscage coming in May 7. Room divider with one overflow , 2 drain holes and 1 return hole.]

[Your going to run a lot of flow through your sump so I would suggest planning for how to eliminate microbubbles!

Try searching this forum and RC for manifolds I think one with 4 outlets would be a good way to do your return since you won't have a closed loop.]

[Chiming in with a question very related. Do many of you run your system from a single large pressure rated pump? I have a line on a monster pump that I'd used to run the fuge, skimmer, chiller, and return if it is effective. Let me know how it goes for you on this system.]

[I am planning on using 200 lbs of southdown, so i guess that would be an SSB.
This pump at 5ft head will be 46 gpm which is 2800 gph
the skimmer is rated at 700-100 gph pump
the tank is coming from Oceanic. Its taking a bit longer because i requested the old-style overflow in the corner.]