Pictures from Ryan's (Servo) Tank *New Pics Added*

Yea, that guys that I bought my latest corals from in Indy where using them. You couldn't tell when they had the actinics on/off, with 10k bulbs.

Chris

Where are you buying these bulbs? I might as well order some back up bulbs. :twisted:

I saw them for sale at custom aquatic $60
Looks like they are making the reeflux 250 and 400 DE bulbs.
Rick you said that De would be totally different.
Could you explain your statement before i buy them?

@chevytrks wrote:
I saw them for sale at custom aquatic $60 Looks like they are making the reeflux 250 and 400 DE bulbs. Rick you said that De would be totally different. Could you explain your statement before i buy them? said:
Kevin you might be as happy with the double ended as everyone else is with the mogel bulb. But from experience and from Sanjay's website I know that two bulbs, one mogel, the other double ended the same company, same wattage, same kelvin rating on the them, perform totally different. Watch that link above that Ryan posted on R.C. go to the last page if you want. There are several others asking the same question. As of tonight no one that is using the double ended has responded. I would watch that thread and see if anyone reponds. Or maybe email Sanjay and ask him if he tested the double ended version yet. I know how much bulbs cost and I would not buy them yet myself if I did not get some verification that the double ended were performing like the mogel bulbs are.

@extinguishfire wrote:
Do they just make these in 250 w SE or do they make any in 150 w de? said:
They just started selling the double ended hqi version on Reef Exotics in the last week or so. I know when I bought mine two weeks ago they were not listed.

Reef Exotics

Tony, check out the thread titled halides only. We've been talking about these new bulbs in that thread as well.

Sanjay's got them on his website as well.

Chris

Do these Reeflux bulbs have any marking on the bulbs that would allow us to identify them as Reeflux bulbs?