pico tank led lighting

Hey guys I have been out of the hobby 8 or so years and i'm wanting to set up my picotope (3 gallon) again. So lighting has changed a lot in 8 years so I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction for an led light. I will be keeping softies and a few lps corals. The lights need to have both daylight and actinic lighting. it would also be cool if i could control/program them but i also just want cheap. thanks guys.

Posted by: imdumb Hey guys I have been out of the hobby 8 or so years and i'm wanting to set up my picotope (3 gallon) again. So lighting has changed a lot in 8 years so I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction for an led light. I will be keeping softies and a few lps corals. The lights need to have both daylight and actinic lighting. it would also be cool if i could control/program them but i also just want cheap. thanks guys. said:
The AI primes are the best budget friendly light for smaller tanks. It's a great light overall IMO. 

I 2nd that on the AI Prime. I have a 10 AIO with the AI Prime and its a mixed reef with SPS, LPS, and Softies and all are thriving. Just have to figure out placement because it can be powerful.