Pick a fish for me 29 gallon reef

Okay, I'd suggest the three fire fish or the flame angel. Also, if you have 2 clowns already, you can only get one more fish at max. You need to keep your bio load in check.

Once those clowns mature, pair up and start breeding they won’t want any fish near their turf, and their turf will likely be the whole 29g tank. Once in breeding mode they will most certainly kill any firefish. The flame angel should hold it's own but unless you can set up nice hiding spaces on either side of the tank they will have issues.

Some clowns are more aggressive then others, but even percs or false percs will feel like they have to protect their space once they start to breed. Skunks are about the most docile where clarki, maroons and tomatoes are on the more aggressive side, leaving percs and saddles in the middle of the pack when it comes to aggressiveness.

These are breeding pair.
They survived when my tank crashed when I was out of town.
I had a pair of purple firefish in there before and the clowns never bothered them.

@Richard wrote:
These are breeding pair. They survived when my tank crashed when I was out of town. I had a pair of purple firefish in there before and the clowns never bothered them. said:
Good to hear, if they are already breeding (laying eggs) and are use to the tank mates you should be okay, just keep an eye out on adding new ones as they may consider them a threat to what they now claim as their territory. Also I've seen my clowns get more agressive over time so just be prepared.