Pic of my favorite piece I brought back from Macna!

Laser

Membership Expired
Bit of a tease but I need your attention please. For those of us that had to sit around the house and only ponder thoughts of obtaining that new unseen coral, those that were fortunate enough to get on the big bird and make it to Liberal land, lets see some CANDY!!!!!!! [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif]
P.S. Not a shot at Colorado as I have a residence there and love the place!!!

LOL, I was about to say I didn't see you there and could not imagine how I could have missed you. A lot of us made the trek and just got back today. I just got caught-up on maintenance and other things. I'm more of an equipment junkie so I spent lots of time looking at all the new LED lights and gadgets that I'm sure we'll report on at the monthly meeting and post about.

I did win an Elos Concept 80 donated by Coralvue for the raffle that Zaphod has been kind enough to drive back with for me. Here's a stock picture:

concept80-elos.jpg
alt="">

WOW
What a ton of great stuff everyone has brought back!! Did a single frag even come back? [smilie=wait.gif] [smilie=wait.gif]

I brought back 4 Look-downs. So excited -- just praying they will survive. :)
(fish I have always wanted).

@Jim wrote:
I brought back 4 Look-downs. So excited -- just praying they will survive. :) (fish I have always wanted). said:
What size tank are they going in and what fish will they be living with?