Photo of the Month - Feb 2022 - VOTE HERE Feb 2022 - Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Think Pink

Club Secretary
Staff member
Board of Directors
This thread will open about February 1st for voting on Feb 2022 photos.
Photos will be moved here about February 1st for voting. Photos will be collected January 2022. 
If you are Premium Member seeking to submit photo, instead go to Forum Premium 'Members Only' where submission thread is already open: 
Free members and Premium members can all vote, when February voting starts (in February).
FaceBook members will need to register at dfwmas.org to vote (its free to register and join)
Premium members can 'sneak peek' as photos are collected throughout January, but voting will happen here in February. Looking forward to seeing February 2022 photos! Be sure to return HERE in February.

During February you will be able to vote for February Photo of the Month by leaving comment/reply below. In January, we received the following photos:
1 of 5 - submitted from @hnurge:
View attachment 14214
2 of 5 - submitted from @melev (non-submission):
View attachment 14215
3 of 5 - submitted from @drex:
View attachment 14216
4 of 5 - submitted from @gaitorbait01 (non-submission):
View attachment 14217
5 of 5 - submitted from @michael-vincent:
View attachment 14218
Voting will close end of January. Lucky winner will receive $50 gift certificate from their choice of DFWMAS Sponsors, found here: https://www.dfwmas.org/community/sponsors/

Photo submissions for next month's contest are now open and can be found here (link may work only for Premium members):
https://www.dfwmas.org/community/contest-giveaway/photo-of-the-month-march-2022-contest-submit-here/#post-338295

lol @michael-vincentI wasn't sure if it was cool to vote for my own - but now that precedent is set...1 vote for #1 :)

@hnurge - It's cool to like your own artistic work, now we are neck and neck.  BTW I do think all the pictures are great!  Plus we get to play with lighting, and filters with our cameras while trying to get the auto focus to work before that fish moves again :)

@michael-vincent lol - no doubt - if there was a contest for photos of blurry fish shaped blobs, I'd win that for sure! At least the coral (usually) holds still...

It was between 1 and 4 for me.  I can appreciate the difficulty in capturing a fish with that clarity!

Still the contrast on the birds nest is awesome!  I pick 1!

voting is closed. Close race, but @Michael-Vincent won by 1 vote - Congratulations!

<reposting winning photo - above photos lost during 2022 website upgrade>
michael-vincent-14151-IPQR3484-Feb2022-400w for FaceBook.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.