Our Fish Love the New Mysis

washingtond

Premium Member
Our fish love the new Mysis Shrimp from Reef Nutrition.

Here is a picture of the bottle that we won at Crase yesterday.

DSC00497.jpg
alt="">

Here is a short 1 min video of them feeding on it for the first time.

[flash=400,225]http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=15105154&amp[/flash]

As you can see they really ♥ it.

Yeah I want to know also (i'm halfway through my damn cubes which are so hard to feed) so I will need some of that "easy" stuff soon

@Dylan wrote:
WOw! Do you know where i could get some? said:
It will be going on sale in the next few weeks according to Randy, it is currently not for sale yet. I am sure that all the LFS that currently carry Reef Nutrition will carry it.

@TCUguy wrote:
Yeah I want to know also (i'm halfway through my darn cubes which are so hard to feed) so I will need some of that "easy" stuff soon said:
Very easy to feed, you can squirt it right from the bottle, does not get any easier than that.

@Saltpro wrote:
do you have to refrigerate it? said:
Yes it must be kept refrigerated. We are feeding every other day so this sample bottle should last about two weeks and can hardly wait for our LFS to start carrying it.

What are the shrimp suspended in that makes it better than the liquid in the frozen cubes? Also does it say how long the bottles keep in the refigerator?

Can someone please post a store as soon they start selling it somewhere. I want to get some too. I don't even know who carries Reef Nutrition locally.

@simontan wrote:
What are the shrimp suspended in that makes it better than the liquid in the frozen cubes? Also does it say how long the bottles keep in the refigerator? said:
I didn't even think about this only the convenience of it... but now that you bring it up I would like to know as well!