Our Crazy upgrade to a 450 gallon display!

Regal is the only place I could find when I was searching. They have ANYTHING you could need, and a scrap bin to pick through while you're there!

You can find some on Ebay as well.

@texreefer wrote:
Regal is the only place I could find when I was searching. They have ANYTHING you could need said:
I wish I had thought about this before we got the tank and are now in a time crunch to get it up and running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have any frags to trade? I have some I won't need anymore that I was gonna keep if I upgraded to a bigger tank

I might be going to franks tanks this weekend if you want to grab them there from me

@kuyatwo wrote:
I might be going to franks tanks this weekend if you want to grab them there from me said:
We probably will be going to see Frank soon too. Is there something specific you want that I have? What are you willing to part with?

All the plumbing on the house/tank side is now complete! Next up is to plumb the external pump, pull out our blue tub (temporary sump), and plumb the sump and fuges. Getting closer!
uvahuny2.jpg
alt="">
y7e2a3ad.jpg
alt="">
e3uja9us.jpg
alt="">

Looks great.

I got my acrylic rods from Regal Plastics as well.

I have 2 x 3/8" and 1 x 1/2" all three are 6' long.

You have any kryptonite cc?

@kuyatwo wrote:
I have 2 x 3/8" and 1 x 1/2" all three are 6' long. You have any kryptonite cc? Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/url] said:
Awesome! No kryptonite. Anything else you want?

Cleaning out the sump now. Check out the dry pukani rock pieces we got from Bulk Reef Supply! My DJ switches came in too!
qa6ymeha.jpg
alt="">
tudesusy.jpg
alt="">
3areru9a.jpg
alt="">
y9are4ur.jpg
alt="">
veha8eje.jpg
alt="">

@ERIKATHORNBURG wrote:
[I]@reeferwanabe wrote:[/I][quote="There is a Regal Plastics off South Loop 820 said:
I'll have to see if I can find that location. We are off I-20!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"]

I can't ever remember what street it's off of, but I start heading north on the access road at wilbarger and you will see it on the east side of east loop 820 (south of rose dale). Cash is key. I picked up a bunch of stuff for very little money but it was only bc I had cash.

i used some rods from home depot. They are the type that have a reflector on the top that are used to mark driveways, etc.. They are white but work just as good.

@K_Red_Raider wrote:
i used some rods from home depot. They are the type that have a reflector on the top that are used to mark driveways said:
We looked at those last night actually. Pampee has some and we are going to trade something he wants for them.

@ERIKATHORNBURG wrote:
[I]@reeferwanabe wrote:[/I][quote="I can't remember the exit but I have been there before said:
Their website only shows the Irving location. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"]
Yup, but they are there and in business still.

~Matt