One Day Clownfish Sale - Saturday August 5th

mztexas

Premium Member
 Hello all,Do to all of the calls I get from previous DFWMAS members wanting to buy more clowns, I am going to have a 1 day sale to DFWMAS members this coming Saturday.  I have a ton of clowns of varying sizes available.  Clowns for Nano's to 300G tanks.  Below is a sampling of what I have available and the price per fish.  If you would like to come by on Saturday and pick up some clowns, please PM or text me @ 469 seven seven 4 - 0110.  It is by appointment only. 
  • Standard Ocellaris - $15 (3 for $40)
  • Nano Ocellaris - $8 (3 for $18)
  • True Perculas -$8
  • True Perc - Misbars - $6 (10 for $50)
  • Wyoming Whites  -$35
  • Black Ice $40-$75 depending on the grade
  • DaVinci's - $25
  • Darwin - $18
  • Picasso B grade - $30
  • Picasso A grade - $40
  • Premium Picasso (Snowcasso/Bali Picasso) - $60
  • Snowflakes - $18-$40 depending on grade
To view a quick video sampling of the fish available, click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJv2iI0Xsa4

How much were these? I would like to get some but afraid they would not get along with my other clowns.

I have some flurrys that I bought last week, wish I had known about sale. Would have gotten them from you. A yellow tang and a coral beauty. My worry is the flurrys

I would like to add some others to my display 150, I have 2 standard ocellaris and one black. Would adding 2-3 help with the aggression? or is it just a pipe dream and will need to get the others out in order to add?