Old School, but effective skimmer/refugium

Malefactor

Membership Expired
Ok, so ive been reading up on skimmers and how they work. Ive done all the math, read the reports and looked at the charts and graphs. So, for those more experienced than myself, i wanna see what people think of this plan.

Ive got a 135g display and 55g sump/refugium. After LR/LS I estimate roughly 150g water. So, heres what ive got for the skimmer plans.

With 150g water, the ideal flow through my skimmer is 112.5gph. The ideal diameter of my skim chamber is between 5-7 inches. so, i plan having the run off from the overflow split with a ball valve so that 112.5gph flows through the skimmer and the remainder goes directly to my sump. The clean water out from the skimmer goes to the sump as well. The skimmer will be 6 or 7 inches diameter of acrylic sheet rolled and epoxy into a tube 4 ft tall. I was thiing a 2 inch diameter neck to the collection chamber. I couldnt find any definitive numbers for that. The dirty water enters the top and flows down to the bottom, 8 limewood airstones will provide the bubbles. I have a huge airpump with 4 ports and an adjustable dial on it for airflow. The water flowing through the skimmer will be gravity driven, so no pumps needed.

the refugium, i plan this to be a frag grow out as well in a small section. the majority of the flow through the sump will go through the frag grow out with drilled dividers restricting the majority of flow through the refugium

any other ideas or suggestions?
For t