Old member coming back!

Hello everyone just wanted to say hi again. I used to be apart of DFWMAS over 10 years ago then had a sudden job change that moved me to Houston. During that time I ended up selling all of my tanks and getting out of the hobby. I joined DFWMAS in 2007 and last post was 12 years ago!
Well 1 year ago I accepted a job that brought my family back to the DFW area.  I am now getting back into the hobby and in a few weeks should have my new waterbox 35.1 setup for cycling and eventually want to do a mini reef with a few fish.
so I just wanted to say feels good to be getting back into the hobby and cant wait to start talking and interacting with you all again!

Thanks Chris and Drex! still a few weeks away from getting my Waterbox 35.1 with sump. starting to work thru equipment list of what we want to stock once it is up and running.. right now researching / buying a protein skimmer and having a difficult time finding one that works on med high bio load and is not 400 bucks!

Sorry, A little off topic but I was away for a few years as well.  Right now I can't post new threads.  Anyone here know why?  Is there something I need to do to get that ability back?

@lady-of-babylon

sorry for the late reply! I got the Bubble Magus NAC3.5 and fits in the chamber. I had to build a small stand to get it another 3 inches off the bottom and still have trouble dialing it in.. it is usually pretty wet and hard to dial back without not getting anything. it is also a little noisy...
Think I will ask for a Nyos Quantum 120 for Christmas.. heard really good things about them and waterbox suggest them on their website.