New Store Needed

Just throwing this out there. I hope to some day open one myself, but without the time and money at the moment, I'm asking someone else to do so.
Please open a new store in or around Wichita Falls with saltwater livestock and supplies. Please!!!!
I'm tired of buying things that die for no explainable reason. I'm tired of paying to have everything shipped. I'm tired of driving to DFW for things that I should be able to find in a city the size of Wichita Falls.

Just hating things at the moment. I ordered from liveaquaria, lost a cuke I bought (which they refunded), my powder blue has ich, and it's spread to my other fish now. My $180.00+ order is not only sick and dying, but now likely killing my other fish. I bought some snails and hermits at NHA and at least half of them died. That was only $30, and only half of that is gone, but it's the point.... Just aggravated with the fish at the moment....
Maybe I need to stick to the corals and inverts?????

Yeah man that sucks, i really hope things turn around for the good, my fish scare me as well. Im acclimating a powder brown right now i got at petco, just tested the water at 1.022 sg, Im probably gonna be acclimating for the next 3-4 hours till i get to 26sg.

On the other hand, I just moved most of the frags I got from you into my last night, since BJ was holding them til my tank stabilized. They look great!

I've tried, but he never seems to get back with me.....I had intended to buy a large rock from him that had metor shower on it, but I don't even know if he still has it.....
I'd love some larger colonies, and his prices are great!

Dang it G i have been trying to get another posder brown from petco since i lost mine and every time i go they dont have one and you got the one they had now its probably going to be another 2 months before they get one. oh well. oh and those mushrooms that were on the rock i bought from you love my tank they are splitting like crazy so if you want some let me know. How mush stuff does acro have left in the tank i am still going to buy his tank and fuge and return when he has sold everything.

Sorry Bj, i literally stepped in the store when the shipment arrived on wed. Im happy you like the rock thats awesome, ill post what he has left here in a bit.

critter i saw the lights, they look pretty amazing, definately going to put steves on my list of leds im considering for my lights, thanks for that. ok, here is whats left:

-green stylo
-spongodes (rock its encrusted on included)
-Tubs birdsnest
-Blood red chalice
-green digita
-Acropora Humulus (huge colony)
-Aussi prizm favia
-orange bam bams
-Teneuis
-Huge rock w/ 5 different types of ACAN
-Starry night (attached to rock)
-Purple death colony
-idaho grape monti
-misc gsp w/ purchase
-Miami hurricane chalice
-no name chalice
-alien eye chalice
-rainbow delight chalice
-bubble gum monster chalice
-cotton candy chalice
-german blue polyp colony (about 3" tall multi branch)

thats pretty much it, let me know if interested and ill give you rest of info on that piece. Thanks.

Is that the big purple polyp tubbs birdsnest he had, or a smaller piece?
Do you know if he still has the large rock with the metor shower on it?

He does have the large meteor shower rock, and apparently it has your name on it. It is not the original colony of tubbs, but its just as big, pretty large.